Monday 14 April 2008

Sunday WoE (13-4-08)

Well I'm going to be posting here since Snitch says he can't be active enough...Since I'm so serious about WoE and all, I'll be posting about that here I guess.

On saturday no one managed to reach the emp in the LF castle, which was cool. On sunday we had more attendance from allies and they also helped us out which rocked.

Some more details:
We held up against the whole server for over an hour. AH managed to take it after breaking CP (with DH on toe of course). We took it back again but we seemed to be missing, er...the cp and stringer....they ran back in and took it. The fact that the Wuerz emp room is so small and easy to zerg didn't help. After that it was pretty much a server brawl in the whole castle and people running into SGs mindlessly =P I'd like to say it was epic, but it wasn't quite.

Here's the screeny of our precast ~22 minutes into WoE (without most of our allies yet)

I don't usually take screenies =P I'll try to get more in future WoEs

Other:
We still lack co ordination, and I'm not talking just about allies. I'd personally like some more use of ventrilo for commanding more, rather than discussing.

No comments: